Yoga was originally taught one-to-one, in order to nurture and respond to the interests and needs of each person.
Carol specialises in 1:1 having found it of great benefit personally, and offers insights from over 30 years’ experience. She often works in the following areas, but please feel free to get in touch if something else is of interest to you:
* Personal practice, including technique and working with health conditions
* Practising with hypermobility
* Restorative yoga
* Pranayama / breath practices
* Yoga nidra / meditation
* Restoring restful sleep
* Navigating (peri) menopause
* Refining teaching skills
* Integrating yoga philosophy in everyday life
Private yoga sessions are offered on Friday mornings, Saturdays and on some weekday evenings for dyads (co-meditation). In-person in north Hertfordshire (SG7) and online.
Online: £40 per hour, £50 per 75 mins
In-person (SG7, Hertfordshire): £50 per hour, £60 per 75 mins
To make an enquiry or a booking, kindly complete the form below.
Photo: restorative yoga