Sports massage is beneficial for everyone, whether you are active in sport or not. While my training included work with elite athletes, I now focus on offering sports massage with a holistic approach to alleviate everyday symptoms for the general population. I am experienced in working with all age groups and with different generations of the same family.
Sports massage is ideal when you would like to:
- Be free of niggling aches, pains, tension or stress caused by repetitive strain or postural patterns that are part of your work, sport or lifestyle
- Feel rejuvenated, re-energised, positive and relaxed
- Practice self-care to maintain your health and wellbeing, particularly if you care for others
- Enjoy the sport/movement practice you love to the full by maintaining your form and avoiding injury
- Assist with your recovery from an injury or an on-going musculoskeletal condition
- Improve your posture or alignment
- Stay as well and active as possible as you age
Sports massage helps in all these cases, and others. Research and techniques are continually developed and updated.
Receive sports massage in north Hertfordshire - Baldock, Letchworth, Stevenage and surrounding villages. I provide, as appropriate, after-care recommendations for strengthening, stretching and modifying postural/movement habits - informed by my yoga experience - in order to prolong the benefits of massage and enhance your long-term wellbeing.
I offer special rates for more than one treatment at the same location.
The majority of treatments last one hour. Appointments begin with a consultation and (re-)assessment.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.